Sunday, October 11, 2009

Huntsville Show

What a fun show!!! I'm so thankful to Bill & Joy Cox for showing their boys, Rhythm and Blues. Rhythm made 2 finals (a 2nd best kitten and a 3rd best kitten). Rhythm and Blues are Jacob and Sianna's sons. Rhythm looks just like his daddy...I think they are going to do very well in Premiership.

My friend Pam came to hang out with me at the show...it was great to see her. I think she enjoyed helping out with the cats. Pam, I hope you can join us in B'ham!!

Melissa, Jessica, and Rachel came down from Chicago. We really had a good time. Jessica is showing a gorgeous tortie lynx point...she got a best kitten and a 2nd best kitten. Go for the RW Jess, Amore is very pretty! Melissa's girl, Bella, granded...and her kitten (Sweetie) out of Myah and Diamond made a couple of finals.

It was really a great show. I forgot my camera:( I think getting up at 3:30am had something to do with that.

No comments: